Our Rapid Instructional Design Process
Phase 1: Discuss and Define
All aboard! Discuss, define, then design.
- Include all stakeholders from the start to keep costs down.
- Discuss and define the true learning needs of audiences.
- Refine the learning prescription within the context of non-training recommendations.
Phase 2: Develop
Align then develop
- Create a blueprint for learning, retention, and transfer that gives stakeholders the space to align on content.
- Develop engaging experiences for learner retention.
Phase 3: Deliver
- Deliver training and assess it's impact post training.
Deliver and refine
- Prototype the look and feel of the learning solution
- Check usability of interactivity with audience
- Develop deliverables according to design
- Incorporate minor content edits upon draft review